Episode 40: Breaking Through Your Inner Glass Ceiling
Today we’re talking about the #1 thing that holds you back…Your inner glass ceiling.
Is the world unfair? Absolutely.
Are there systemic inequities that could impact you? Yep.
But that’s NOT what’s primarily holding you back. What’s holding you back are the internal narratives around your capabilities, how the world works and so on that convince you to:
- Not speak up with your ideas (or argue for yourself).
- Stay where you are (miserably).
Simply put: your inner glass ceiling is the voice inside that convinces you NOT to show up fully.
The good news is that you can take control and change your internal narratives. THAT’s how to break through your inner glass ceiling. And it’s worth it because it’s how you fulfill your fullest potential.
In Breaking Through Your Inner Glass Ceiling, You’ll Discover:
- The root causes for your inner glass ceiling and how to figure out where your ceiling shows up in life (including the common excuses to look out for).
- How to identify the internal narratives holding you back.
- The 3 steps to break through your inner glass ceiling.
I’ll also share with you how mine has tended to show up within my life (and how I’ve worked to overcome it).
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Welcome To the Life & Law Podcast (Episode #1 – My Story)
- The Truth About Lawyer Stress (Episode #2)
- How To Redefine Success From The Inside-Out (Episode #12)
- Success & Balance In The Law (Episode #14 with Guest Jim Chester)
- How To Deal With Uncomfortable Feelings (Episode #28)
- Navigating Your Blind Spots (Episode #33 with Guest Likky Lavji)
- GET Reenergized Self-Care Challenge
Ready To Retake Control of Your Career (and Life)?
Tired of just barely squeezing the personal into your life while thinking… there’s got to be more to success (and life) than this? If that’s you, I want you to know that you CAN have both balance and success (at the same time). And it’s not as hard as you believe.
Book a call >>>here to find out how coaching can help. You only get one life so be sure not to put YOU off forever.
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!
Get The Life & Law Roadmap
Simple strategies that work. . . from a lawyer who’s been there.