Episode 15: Business Masterminds for Lawyers
Have you ever heard of business masterminds (or masterminds in general)? They’re all the rage within the entrepreneurial world and C-Suite environment. Yet they’re not well known in the legal world.
But today we’re changing that because I know first-hand how powerful joining a business mastermind can be.
But only if you join the right one. The last thing you want is to join something that uses the ‘mastermind’ name but isn’t a real mastermind. And you definitely don’t want to waste your money on something that doesn’t bring you a real return.
Join me today to learn the what, why and how of business masterminds. So that you can decide whether a mastermind is right for you and how to go about finding the perfect fit (or even create one for yourself).
In Business Masterminds for Lawyers, you’ll learn:
- What a mastermind is (and isn’t) so that you can quickly spot whether a promoted group ‘mastermind’ is what it claims to be.
- The benefits of business masterminds (and why that’s especially the case for lawyers).
- How joining a mastermind can help you to grow your business, sharpen your business skills, and even grow personally.
- How to find a business mastermind (or even create one for yourself).
- 5 key things to consider when joining or creating a mastermind.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- The Truth About Lawyer Stress (Episode 2)
- 10 Client Development Myths Holding You Back (Episode 4)
- 5 Common Client Development Mistakes (Episode 8)
- Your Legal Marketing & Business Development Plan (Episode 13)
- Redefining Success From the Inside-Out (Episode 12)
- Success & Balance As a Lawyer, With Guest Jim Chester (Episode 14)
- Top Mastermind Groups For Entrepreneurs (to give you an idea of what’s out there)
A Business Mastermind For Lawyers, Run By A Lawyer
Keep things simple. Be fully supported. Build the practice you really want. So that you can increase your profits + impact without burning out.
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!
Get The Life & Law Roadmap
Simple strategies that work. . . from a lawyer who’s been there.