Episode 8: 5 Common Client Development Mistakes
There are some common client development mistakes that I’ve seen attorneys consistently make (both throughout my 18 years of practice and within my coaching/consulting practice).
And these mistakes are hurting you (both by making client development more difficult and less successful).
So that you don’t waste your client development efforts, I’m covering the 5 most common client development mistakes that I see attorneys making and how to fix them.
Lessons Covered In 5 Client Development Mistakes:
- The difference between telling and showing (and why one is MUCH better than the other).
- The secret to making client development more fun (hint: fixing this client development mistake will allow you to simplify your business development efforts big-time).
- How to quickly build trust with potential clients and new clients.
- Why you MUST ask for the business (and how to do it without feeling salesy or sleazy).
- How to know when to ask for the sale.
You’ll walk away from this episode feeling more confident about how to up your client development efforts (and have more fun doing it).
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- CliftonStrengths (formerly known as StrengthsFinder).
- Episode 4: 10 Client Development Myths Holding You Back
- Client Development Blueprint: 5 Proven Steps To Grow Your Business To $1 Million And Beyond Without Burning Out
Build Your Business Without Burning Out (From One Lawyer To Another)
Keep things simple. Be fully supported. Build the practice you really want. So that you can increase your profits + impact without burning out. Learn more about how to work with me >>>here.
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!
Get The Life & Law Roadmap
Simple strategies that work. . . from a lawyer who’s been there.