Episode 4: 10 Client Development Myths Holding You Back
If you’re an attorney in private practice then you know how important client development is. Unfortunately, it’s not something that comes naturally to many attorneys. And it’s made even more difficult when you fall prey to some common client development myths.
The problem is that client development often feels hard. Yet you NEED to develop your own book of business if you want control over your legal practice and career.
The good news is that client development need not feel so hard. You can even learn to enjoy client development (yes, really!).
In Episode #4 of the Life & Law Podcast, we’re covering 10 common client development myths that I see all too often (and how they hold attorneys back from building the legal practice they really want).
Here’s What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode About The Top 10 Client Development Myths:
- Why you don’t have to be extroverted to develop a successful legal practice (and how introverts can still be excellent at business development).
- How to sell with integrity so that it never feels sleazy.
- Why you don’t need to be a rainmaker (or even a natural born seller) to develop a profitable book of business.
- How to create a client development strategy that’s enjoyable (even makes you look forward to client development).
- The three prongs of client development (that you MUST understand if you want to be good at developing business with ease).
- How to be consistent in your client development efforts (even when you’re busy).
- Why you don’t have to spend as much time or effort at client development as you think.
- One of the most overlooked ways to develop business (that’s costing you time, money and energy).
- And more!
This episode will help you increase your client development efforts in a way that feels more natural for you (and much more enjoyable). So that you can build + have more control over your practice.
Links Mentioned In 10 Common Client Development Myths:
Note: The Client Development Blueprint will keep you free from falling prey to the all the client development myths covered in today’s episode.
I also recommend that you listen to the following 2 related Episodes:
ELEVATE Attorney Business Mastermind (Run By A Lawyer Who’s Been There)
Keep things simple. Be fully supported. Build the practice you really want. So that you can increase your profits + impact without burning out.
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!