Episode 45: Don't Set A New Year's Resolution (Do This Instead)
Did you know that most people who set a New Year’s resolution have given up by mid-February (and about half give up before the end of January)?
I don’t want you to join such a disappointing statistic, which is why we’re talking about why NOT to bother with setting a New Year’s Resolution (and what to do instead).
The alternative that I’m getting into today is going to help you better achieve your big goals in the year ahead (so be sure to listen up).
Here’s What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode On Why Not To Set A New Year’s Resolution:
- All the reasons why most New Year’s resolutions are busted by mid-February (many even before that!).
- How to learn from these common mistakes when it comes to goal-setting and planning for the new year.
- My #1 alternative recommendation that will increase your goal achievement success rate.
Ready To Go All-In On What You Want Out Of Your Practice?
Find out how the Business Accelerator VIP Day will help you transform the big dreams you have for your practice into big achievements this year (and beyond) >>>here.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Avoid These 5 Goal Setting Mistakes (Episode #43)
- My #1 Secret To Accomplish Your Goals (Episode #44)
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!