Episode 83: What To Do When Feeling Overwhelmed
What can you do when feeling overwhelmed? Especially since we’re heading into the holiday season. Which for many of us lawyers (sadly) means…
- More pressure.
- Mental exhaustion.
- Total overwhelm.
Instead of gutting through, doubling down and driving yourself (and everyone around you) c-r-a-z-y…
… How about doing something about it instead?
Because you CAN decrease the stress and vanquish the overwhelm.
Find out what to do in this week’s Life & Law Podcast.
Here’s What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why year-end is especially overwhelming for high-achievers like you.
- What happens to your brain when feeling overwhelmed (and how to overcome it).
- How to use questions to overcome the overwhelm (and train yourself to become your own coach).
- The top 5 questions I recommend youo ask yourself any time stress, anxiety and overwhelm take hold.
Want More Clients, Revenues and Income (Without The Overwhelm)?
Find out how ELEVATE Attorney Business Mastermind can help you do that >>>here.
“The mastermind is a necessary endeavor for learning who you really are as a professional.”
– Keron Wright, Managing Partner | Wright Legal Services PLLC
Applications are only open a few more days so don’t delay (and if you’re seeing this late check it out anyway and be sure to get on the waitlist so you don’t miss it in the future).
Links Mentioned In Today’s Episode:
- Confessions of A Holiday Perfectionist (Article On My Coaching Blog)
- Episode #2: The Truth About Lawyer Stress
- Episode #40: Breaking Through Your Inner Glass Ceiling
- Episode #9: A Productive Mindset
- Episode #10: Prioritizing To Do Less, Achieve More
- Episode #22: Your Secret Ingredient To Stress Less (Taking Breaks)
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!