Episode 103: No-Stress Success & The Four Day Work Week
Think it’s not possible to have a four day work week as a practicing attorney? Think again.
Join me for an insightful conversation with guest Patrick Patino about how to enjoy success without stress and (yes) have a four-day work week.
The advice he gives is practical AND mindset-oriented.
Regardless of whether you’re interested in a 4-day work week, this episode will help you improve productivity and bring some fun back into the practice of law.
Here’s What’s Covered In Today’s Episode About No-Stress Success & The Four Day Work Week:
- The many benefits of not taking the traditional path to practicing law.
- How law school training (to “think like a lawyer”) might be working against you.
- Why working from anywhere isn’t what flexibility actually is (and the hallmark of true flexibility).
- The 4 crucial pillars for making money without relying on the billable hour.
- The steps to take if you’re ready for a 4-day work week.
Recommended Supplemental Episodes:
About & Connect With Patrick Patino
Patrick Patino is a bankruptcy attorney by day, normal person by night. He believes that working in the legal profession can be a fun & joyful experience, and loves sharing how to do that with fellow attorneys.
Connect with Patrick:
Life & Law Roadmap
Become A Happily Successful Lawyer
Get 5 strategies that helped me go from burned out to balanced (and build a $2.5MM+ book of business).
✓ Reframe your thoughts for a more grounded outlook (and immediate energy boost).
✓ Streamline your can’t-ever-catch-your-breath schedule.
✓ Maintain the laser-focused energy to stay on top of things without sacrificing you in the process.
Download the Life & Law Roadmap >>>here.
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!