Episode 41: #1 Daily Habit For Happiness (Gratitude)
The#1 daily habit for happiness is (hands down)… gratitude. Today, you’ll learn why it’s so transformative.
Not only will you get the science-backed benefits, but you’ll also get the scoop around how Heather went from a non-believer to a regular gratitude practicioner (while battling breast cancer).
In Today’s Episode About Why Gratitude Is The #1 Daily Habit For Happiness, You’ll Learn:
- The science-backed benefits of a regular gratitude practice.
- How gratitude rewires your brain (and how that impacts your outlook on life and even your own abilities).
- Common misconceptions around gratitude.
- How to start practicing gratitude now (you’ll be amazed at how simple, quick and easy it really is).
And (of course), you’ll get the full story around how Heather became a true believer in the power of gratitude (and why it really is the #1 daily habit for happiness).
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Welcome To the Life & Law Podcast (Episode #1 – My Story)
- The Truth About Lawyer Stress (Episode #2)
- How To Deal With Uncomfortable Feelings (Episode #28)
- Why My Grandfather Was Happy Even When He Was Dying (Tiny Buddha Article)
- Get Reenergized Self-Care Challenge
Ready To Retake Control of Your Career (and Life)?
Tired of just barely squeezing ‘life’ in while thinking… there’s got to be more to success (and life) than this? If that’s you, I want you to know that you CAN have both a fulfilling legal career and personal life (at the same time). And it’s not as hard as you believe.
Book a call >>>here to find out how coaching can help. You only get one life… be sure not to put you off forever.
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!
Get The Life & Law Roadmap
Simple strategies that work. . . from a lawyer who’s been there.