Episode 98: How Are You Positioning Yourself?
How are you positioning yourself at work? Do you even know? And why does this even matter?
Listen to today’s podcast to learn what positioning is, why it matters and the key to positioning (few people talk about).
Here’s What We Get Into In Today’s Episode About How To Position Yourself At Work:
- The relationship between positioning and branding.
- Why personal branding matters.
- The importance of congruence in how you position yourself with different groups of people.
- How to position yourself online (and be more attractive to clients you want to represent).
5 Proven Steps To Strategically Grow Your Book Of Business
To Where You Want It To Be
Feel intimidated by the process of business development? Discouraged that your practice isn’t where you thought it would be by now?
Reverse course immediately and start maximizing your ROI with the Client Development Blueprint.
- Uncover the marketing strategies that best leverage your strengths and motivate you to consistently take action.
- Identify your most beneficial networking targets and create an organized plan for developing strong relationships that produce.
- Learn how – and when – to ask for business in a way that feels good to you (not awkward or salesy).
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!