Episode 49: How To Get What You Want This Year
After taking all that time for goal-setting and planning, how do you ensure that you get what you want? Is there a way to at least increase your odds of making what you want a reality?
The answer (in short): yes. And that’s what we’re getting into in today’s Life & Law Podcast episode.
To be clear, this doesn’t mean that you’ll achieve everything you set out to do. But by carefully reexamining 3 keys to success, you can greatly increase your odds.
And most importantly, you’ll view yourself as having succeeded regardless of the final outcome.
This episode is all about changing your perspective – around time, what you control, and your success metrics – in a way that empowers you to go all-in on going after the things you truly want.
Here’s What You’ll Learn In How To Get What You Want This Year:
- The simple mindset shift that will transform difficult, unexpected events from roadblocks into opportunities.
- How to stop viewing success as mostly outcome-based (and what to focus on instead to increase both your results and happiness).
- Why your perception around time matters, and how to change it in a way that empowers you to go after more of (and get) what you want (without being held back by self-doubt or fears).
- Why broadening how you measure success will create better results.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- My #1 Secret Ingredient To Accomplish Your Goals (Episode #44)
- Don’t Set A New Year’s Resolution, Do This Instead (Episode #45)
- Give Yourself Permission To Go All-In (Episode #46)
- A Goal-Planning System to Achieve What You Want (Episode #47)
- How To Plan to Succeed (Episode #48)
- Business Masterminds For Lawyers (Episode #15)
- Success & Balance As a Lawyer With Guest Jim Chester (Episode #14)
- A Productive Mindset (Episode #9)
Exponentially increase revenues (not stress levels) within the next 6 months.
- a partner, shareholder or of counsel attorney looking to grow your business (not stress levels),
- interested in joining a group of fellow high-achievers for creative brainstorming, support and accountability,
So that you can… more than double originations, start a new side business that feeds business to your law practice and transform client development into an enjoyable, consistent activity (all real results from real clients)?
I invite you to apply for ELEVATE Attorney Business Mastermind.
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!