Episode 48: How To Plan To Succeed With Guest Sarah Light
Join me and guest Sarah Light for a practical discussion around how to plan to succeed in the year ahead.
This episode gets into the actionable, how-to of planning that often gets ignored. But it shouldn’t!
Proper planning will help you more effectively achieve your goals, determine priorities (even when everything feels important) and get more done with less effort, more ease. So be sure to listen to today’s enlightening episode.
In How To Plan To Succeed, You’ll Learn:
- Why tackling quick, easy tasks first is often the wrong thing to do.
- Why (and how) to time block.
- How to pair habits to increase focus and motivation.
- Why intentional planning ahead of time helps you build better boundaries (even say no more often, guilt-free).
- BONUS: how to make big changes to your life (and career) without letting fear get in your way.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Avoid These 5 Goal Setting Mistakes (Episode #43)
- How To Be More Productive Part 2: Prioritizing To Do Less, Achieve More (Episode #10)
- Check out Sarah’s amazing Sol Planners here: www.solplanners.com
- Connect with Sarah on Instagram: @solplanners
Give Feedback, Rate, Review & Subscribe
“SO SO SO happy I landed on this podcast!”
<<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing the show. It will help me support more people — like you — succeed in both life and law.
All you have to do is click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select “Write a Review”. And if you haven’t already subscribed to the podcast, be sure to hit the subscribe button.
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!