Episode 76: Increase Revenues, Time & Freedom With Systems
Want to increase revenues for your law practice without spending more time working? How about saving yourself time while you’re at it (and increasing the amount of freedom you have)?
That’s exactly what we’re getting into today with Guest Allison Williams. She loves to systematize, and has proven that systems/processes don’t just save time but increase profits while improving engagement and performance to boot!
We lawyers like to overcomplicate things, including what it takes to succeed in law. But the truth is that the formula for success is simple:
- Do what works.
- Drop what doesn’t.
- Be consistent.
What that really boils down to is taking action. Action brings clarity.
And one of the BEST ways to ensure that you’re taking the right action is by systematizing.
Here Is What’s Covered In Increasing Revenues, Time & Freedom Through Systems:
Why and how systematizing increases both productivity and profitability.
The interconnection between having good systems and being an effective leader.
How to determine what to systematize first (including a step-by-step for how to get started).
- Common areas for systemization within law firms (including how to improve billing and collections using processes and systems).
Life & Law Learning Series Workshop: Improve Client Development ROI
Spend Less Time, See Better Results
A FREE on-demand virtual workshop for lawyers:
- Wanting more clients, originations and income (without spending every waking hour to make it happen).
- Tired of hearing about the (much higher) originations of colleagues who aren’t even the best technical lawyers.
- Uncertain where to focus your efforts for maximum return (there are so many things you could do, making your approach scattershot).
- Uncomfortable with pushy sales tactics (you went to law school to be a lawyer, not sell).
About Allison Williams
Allison Williams is the owner of not one, but two successful companies. She is the Founder of Williams Law Group, a full-service family law firm where she is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, is Certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as Matrimonial Law Attorney, and is certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy in Family Law.
After taking Williams Law Group from start-up to a multi-million dollar business in 3.5 years, she created her second business, Law Firm Mentor, where she and her team provide business coaching services for Solo and Small Law Firm attorneys, helping them grow their revenue, crush chaos in business and make more money.
Here’s where to find more about and connect with Allison:
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!