Episode 13: Your Legal Marketing & Business Development Plan
What’s your business development plan? Do you even have one? In my experience, most attorneys don’t (even those who think they do often don’t really have one).
Here’s the deal: you need a good plan if you want to develop your own book of business. A plan that’s simple, easy to implement and keeps you motivated so that you’ll take consistent action to achieve your business development goals.
This topic is important for ALL private practice attorneys. Because the truth is that having your own book of business is the BEST way to being in control of your practice and your life.
And even if you’re not yet at the level where you’re ready to build your own practice, starting early will build your skills.
So. . .
If you sometimes struggle to fit business development into your busy schedule, aren’t sure what strategies to utilize and/or dread asking for the sale, listen up. We’re getting into all of that today (and much more).
What you’ll learn in Your Legal Marketing & Business Development Plan:
- My 5-step framework for how to create a values & strengths-based business development plan.
- How to keep your business development plan super simple so that you don’t waste time and instead stay consistent (even when busy).
- The secret to creating the perfect business development goals.
- How to leverage your strengths so that you can have fun with business development.
- How to sell with ease (without feeling salesy, slimey or awkward).
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Episode 4: 10 Client Development Myths Holding You Back
- Episode 8: 5 Common Client Development Mistakes
- Welcome To the Life & Law Podcast (My Story)
- Mindset-Related Episodes: Episode 7 (Mindfulness), Episode 9 (A Productive Mindseet), and Episode 11 (Leading In Uncertain Times)
- Client Development Blueprint: 5 Proven Steps To Grow Your Business To $1 Million And Beyond Without Burning Out
A Business Mastermind For Lawyers, Run By A Lawyer
Keep things simple. Be fully supported. Build the practice you really want. So that you can increase your profits + impact without burning out.
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!