Episode 39: Your Legal Money Mindset (Why It's So Important)
Do you fumble your words when someone asks what your services will cost? Would you rather go to the dentist than collect an unpaid bill? It’s time to address your legal money mindset.
Your legal money mindset is the mentality you bring to what you charge (and are worth). And there’s a lot that goes into that.
Today’s episode will help you not just rethink what you charge but also how you charge for your services. So that you can become more confident about your rate(s) and billing arrangements.
Because (as much as you might not want it to be), your law practice is a business. And the truth is that you deserve to get paid for your services – and to never leave money on the table.
Here’s What You’ll Learn In Today’s Legal Money Mindset Episode:
- The metrics to pay attention to when considering whether you’re charging too much (or too little).
- How to feel 100% confident in what you charge.
- The hidden value you provide (that you MUST consider when determining what to charge clients).
- The various types of billing arrangements and how to determine which ones could work for you.
- How to put together alternative billing arrangements that provide value to your clients (without hurting you).
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Elevate Your Practice (Not Stress Levels)
A business mastermind exclusively for partners, shareholders and of counsel ready to build the practice you want (without losing yourself in the process).
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!