Episode 73: Managing Emotions Effectively (3 Tips)
Leading with charged emotions is never helpful. You want to be more balanced so that you can think creatively, stay calm under pressure and be a more effective manager (and leader). But there’s an art to managing emotions.
Which is why learning how to manage emotions is one of the top requests I get from new clients (both for leadership and business coaching).
In today’s episode, you’ll learn 3 simpel tips to help you manage your emotions effectively, lead with more confidence and be a more impactful leader.
Here’s What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode About Managing Emotions:
- Why you have a right to your feelings (they aren’t the real problem).
- The reason you must know your biases (and what that term really means) if you’re going to manage your emotions effectively.
- The #1 thing to keep in mind when dealing with emotions about other people.
- The importance of getting behind your emotions into the thoughts and beliefs that trigger them in the first place.
- 5 easy things you can start doing now to help you better recognize and manage your emotions.
Get The Life & Law Roadmap
Reenergize Both You & Your Practice
With the tested-and-proven 5-step approach for how to become a happily successful lawyer (that helped me transform from burned out to balanced while building a $2.5MM+ legal practice).
- Reframe your thoughts, break free from charged emotions.
- Let go of what others think.
- Say no with grace (and feel good about it).
- Prioritize self-care without guilt.
- Enjoy success without the stress.
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!