Episode 6: Mindfulness For Stress Prevention
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!
Tired of constantly feeling stressed and anxious. . . but not sure what to do about it? It’s time to learn about the power of mindfulness for stress prevention and management.
A regular mindfulness practice will help you manage (even prevent) stress and anxiety. And it will also:
- increase awareness around your thoughts, stress triggers and habitual responses,
- make you less emotionally reactive,
- help you be more focused and present, and
- increase your communication skills.
That’s why mindfulness is so powerful! It will help you cultivate a healthier mind (and hence BE happier).
Have a listen to Episode #7 of the Life & Law Podcast, where I’ll be covering the what, why and how of mindfulness for stress prevention. So that you can start enjoying your chosen profession again.
In Episode #7 You’ll Learn:
- The physical and mental effects of lawyer stress (and why self-care isn’t just about you).
- The benefits of mindfulness for stress prevention (and more!).
- Why a regular mindfulness practice will make you a better lawyer.
- 3 simple ways to use mindfulness in your daily life to reduce stress (that are quick + easy to fit into your life).
Today’s episode is both educational and practical.
You’ll walk away with the knowledge you need to help you start using mindfulness for stress prevention (on a regular basis). And you’ll also learn a few practical, easy-to-implement mindfulness exercises that work.
Links Mentioned In Today’s Episode:
Give Feedback, Rate, Review & Subscribe
“SO SO SO happy I landed on this podcast!”
<<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing the show. It will help me support more people — like you — succeed in both life and law.
All you have to do is click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select “Write a Review”. And if you haven’t already subscribed to the podcast, hit the subscribe button.
P.S. Got an idea for the show? Have a question you’d like me to answer? Let me know what topics/questions you’d like covered in future episodes here.
Get The Life & Law Roadmap
Simple strategies that work. . . from a lawyer who’s been there.