Episode 51: 5 Mindset Shifts To Be Unstoppable
To be truly successful (meaning happy, fulfilled and meeting external success metrics), then it’s important to cultivate a growth-oriented, success mindset. And to do that, you’ll need to make some mindset shifts.
Because cultivating this mindset is work (for us all). And needs to be done proactively. But it’s so worth it.
Although having the right mindset isn’t going to guaranty success, you won’t succeed without it. Your mindset is the foundation to all you do.
Join me in today’s Life & Law Podcast episode to discover the five most important mindset shifts for creating the success you want in all areas of your life.
In 5 Mindset Shifts To Be Unstoppable, You’ll Learn:
- The mindset shift that’s necessary to help combat your lawyer-trained, risk-averse brain (that sometimes holds you back).
- How a scarcity mindset prevents you from going all-in on yourself, your practice and your life (and what to do about that).
- Why perfectionism is worse than you even realize (hint: it creates a ripple effect that impacts how you approach your clients and your work).
- How to rethink what success is and change your definition (that will get you better results too).
- How your lawyer training might actually be hurting you as a business person.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- What I Learned Last Year To Supercharge Your 2022 Success (Episode #50)
- The Truth About Lawyer Stress And What To Do About It (Episode #2)
- Why You Need To Put Yourself First, Not Your Clients (Episode #33)
- What Is Impostor Syndrome And How Do You Overcome It? (Episode #35)
Build The Legal Practice You Actually Want (Without Burning Out)
Are you a partner, shareholder or of counsel attorney looking to grow your book of business by leaps and bounds this year while decreasing stress levels? If you’re ready for results like these (of past clients):
- Getting your book of business over $1MM.
- Increasing revenues by $200,000+ (in less than a year).
- Transforming business development from an overwhelming time suck into something you actually enjoy (and are consistent with).
- Starting a new side-business that feeds work into your legal practice.
[Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.]
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!