Episode 37: Navigating Your Blind Spots (With Guest Likky Lavji)
Today I have a special treat for you. Join me for a powerful interview with guest Likky Lavji for a discussion around how to identify and navigate your blind spots.
This discussion is a meaty topic that’s aimed to help you live a happier, more fulfilling life. And create success that you actually enjoy.
You’re certain to have some “aha” moments (I know that I did!). And so I urge you to set aside some quiet time, listen and then let the discussion to sit with you for a couple of days.
But then take action on what you learn (don’t wait!). Because you deserve a fulfilling career and life.
Here’s What You’ll Learn In Navigating Your Blind Spots:
- What blind spots are (and why they’re so important).
- Common ways that blind spots hold people back (especially high achievers).
- Specific ways for how to start identifying your blind spots & navigate through them.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Death By B.S. (Likky Lavji’s book)
- Likky’s Blind Spot Assessment
- How To Get Unstuck In Your Career (Episode #6)
- How To Redefine Success From The Inside-Out (Episode #12)
- How To Deal With Uncomfortable Feelings (Episode #28)
- Why You Need To Put Yourself First, Not Your Clients (Episode #33)
- GET Reenergized Self-Care Challenge
Ready To Retake Control of Your Career (and Life)?
Tired of just barely squeezing the personal into your life while thinking… there’s got to be more to success (and life) than this? If that’s you, I want you to know that you CAN have both balance and success (at the same time). And it’s not as hard as you believe.
Book a call >>>here to find out how coaching can help. You only get one life so be sure not to put YOU off forever.
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!
Get The Life & Law Roadmap
Simple strategies that work. . . from a lawyer who’s been there.