Episode 10: How To Be Productive Part 2
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!
If you want to be more productive (so that you can do less, achieve more), then it’s important to learn how to prioritize properly. Because productivity isn’t just about getting a lot done, but about getting more of the right things done.
In Episode #10 of the Life & Law Podcast, we’re talking about how to prioritize the things that are truly important (and how to differentiate between what’s a true priority versus what just feels that way because of urgency).
NOTE: if you haven’t yet listened to Episode #9, then please start there. Because proper prioritization requires you to say no, push things off and have real boundaries. And that’s hard (which is why Episode #9 is all about building a productive mindset).
In Today’s Episode About How To Do Less, Achieve More You’ll Learn:
- A practical framework for how to prioritize the things that are truly important to you.
- How to differentiate between what’s merely urgent and what’s truly important.
- How (and why) to use your values as a guide for determining your priorities.
- Common prioritization traps (and how to steer clear of them).
- 5 ways for how to stay on top of your priorities so that you don’t get pulled off-track.
You’ll walk away from this episode armed with the BEST strategies for how to do less, achieve more.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Life & Law Podcast Episode 9: How To Be Productive Part 1 (A Productive Mindset)
- Episode 6 of the Life & Law Podcast: How to Get Unstuck (by getting clarity around your values)
- Life & Law Podcast Episode 5: How To Stop Procrastinating
- Life & Law Roadmap (your guide to making life + law fun again)
Career Coaching + Business Consulting
Let go of doing it all. Trust your instincts again. Keep things simple. Build the legal career you really want. To succeed in BOTH life and law.
Give Feedback, Rate, Review & Subscribe
“SO SO SO happy I landed on this podcast!”
<<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing the show. It will help me support more people — like you — succeed in both life and law.
All you have to do is click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select “Write a Review”. And if you haven’t already subscribed to the podcast, hit the subscribe button.
P.S. Got an idea for the show? Have a question you’d like me to answer? Let me know what topics/questions you’d like covered in future episodes here.
Get The Life & Law Roadmap
Simple strategies that work. . . from a lawyer who’s been there.