Episode 12: How (And Why) To Redefine Success From the Inside-Out
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!
Today we’re talking about how (and why) to redefine success from the inside-out. Because too many attorneys and other driven professionals end up successful on paper yet. . .
- Unfulfilled in your work (wondering where that inner spark has gone),
- Questioning why work so hard to feel so exhausted, and/or
- Thinking that you should be happier (and feeling guilty for it).
As a high-achiever (and gold star-chasing people-pleaser), it’s easy to end up here. Other people’s expectations eventually crowd out your own desires, and you stop trusting your instincts.
And so you end up feeling stuck.
The good news is that there’s a solution. By redefining success from the inside-out, you regain control of your life and achieve more of what you want (while learning to let go of things that aren’t all that important).
So that you can feel fulfilled and happy with yourself, your life and your achievements.
In Today’s Episode About How To Redefine Success You’ll Learn:
- Why success starts from within (and what that means).
- How redefining success from the inside-out will lead to a happier, more fulfilling life (and even MORE success).
- The 3 must-have ingredients to creating success on your terms.
- A simple exercise for letting go of your fears, doubts and worries so that you can go all-in on creating success from the inside-out.
At the end of the day, what’s the point of succeeding only on paper? It’s time to feel good about your success – in BOTH life and law.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Life & Law Podcast Episode 2: The Truth About Lawyer Stress
- Mindfulness For Stress Prevention (Life & Law Podcast Episode 7)
- Life & Law Podcast Episode 11: Leading In Uncertain Times
- How To Get Unstuck (Life & Law Podcast Episode 6)
- Life & Law Roadmap (Your Guide To Creating Success From the Inside-Out)
Career Coaching + Business Consulting
Let go of doing it all. Trust your instincts again. Keep things simple. Build the legal career you really want. To succeed in BOTH life and law.
Give Feedback, Rate, Review & Subscribe
“SO SO SO happy I landed on this podcast!”
<<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing the show. It will help me support more people — like you — succeed in both life and law.
All you have to do is click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select “Write a Review”. And if you haven’t already subscribed to the podcast, hit the subscribe button.
P.S. Got an idea for the show? Have a question you’d like me to answer? Let me know what topics/questions you’d like covered in future episodes here.
Get The Life & Law Roadmap
Simple strategies that work. . . from a lawyer who’s been there.