Episode #24: Setting Boundaries (And Why They Lead To Success)
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!
Clients often come to me wanting help with setting boundaries. They realize that they need better boundaries but have trouble setting and (especially) enforcing them.
That’s what we’re getting into today.
Because the truth is that you can’t have either success or balance without strong boundaries (and having strong boundaries is a key to having BOTH balance and success).
[And spoiler: if you often feel as if you’re busy doing things you don’t want to be doing, it’s a sure sign that you have poor boundaries].
The good news is that setting boundaries is easier than you think (promise).
In Today’s Episode About Setting Boundaries, You’ll Learn:
- The reasons why setting strong boundaries will make you more successful (in both life and law).
- Why boundaries aren’t the same thing as saying “no”.
- How to tell when – and where – you need new (or stronger) boundaries.
- How to communicate your boundaries to others (including family, friends, colleagues and clients) – even if you’re a people-pleaser.
- Ways to enforce your boundaries with grace (including a simple process for how to confidently say “no” to anyone).
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- A Productive Mindset (Episode #9)
- Prioritizing To Do Less, Achieve More (Episode #10)
- How To Redefine Success From the Inside-Out (Episode #12)
- Success & Balance As A Lawyer (Episode #14)
- 5-Minute Stress Solutions: Your Guide To A Calm + Confident Mind
Career Coaching From A Lawyer Who’s Been There
Ready to balance a successful legal career with a fulfilling life outside of work. . . without feeling overextended or dropping the ball?
As a lawyer who transformed from burned out to balanced while building a $2.5MM+ practice, I’m on a mission to help lawyers succeed in BOTH life and law (at the same time).
It’s time to take ownership of your career and make a more meaningful impact (at work and home) while doing less, not more. Go here to learn how I can help.
Give Feedback, Rate, Review & Subscribe
“SO SO SO happy I landed on this podcast!”
<<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing the show. It will help me support more people — like you — succeed in both life and law.
All you have to do is click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select “Write a Review”. And if you haven’t already subscribed to the podcast, be sure to hit the subscribe button.