Episode 2: The Truth About Lawyer Stress
Be sure to subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!
Is lawyer stress just part of being a lawyer? In my experience, most attorneys think that it is (and so do very little to properly manage or prevent it).
The good news is that this common belief is wrong. Not only can you learn how to properly manage stress and anxiety, but you can even prevent stress from ever occurring. Even as a high-achieving lawyer.
But to do that, you must first understand:
- the science of stress,
- how lawyers are trained to BE stressed (and why that’s important for counteracting lawyer stress), and
- where most stress (and especially lawyer stress) originates from.
Here’s What You’ll Learn In The Truth About Lawyer Stress:
- How your brain works (and why – if not properly understood and managed – this creates stress and anxiety).
- Why lawyer stress and anxiety is so much higher than that of the general population.
- 3 keys to proper stress management.
- The #1 thing you can start doing NOW to drastically reduce stress levels.
- 3 simple mindset strategies for effective stress management and (even better) long-term stress prevention.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Episode 1: Introduction to the Life & Law Podcast
- 5-Minute Stress Solutions: 8 Proven Strategies for a Healthy Mind, Happier Life
Later Episodes That Will Additionally Help:
Lawyer Career Coaching From A Lawyer Who’s Been There
Let go of doing it all. Trust your instincts again. Keep things simple. Build the legal career you really want. So that you can succeed in BOTH life and law.
Give Feedback, Rate, Review & Subscribe
“SO SO SO happy I landed on this podcast!”
<<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing the show. It will help me support more people — like you — succeed in both life and law.
All you have to do is click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select “Write a Review”. And if you haven’t already subscribed to the podcast, hit the subscribe button.
P.S. Got an idea for the show? Have a question you’d like me to answer? Let me know what topics/questions you’d like covered in future episodes here.
Get The Life & Law Roadmap
Proven strategies that work. . . from a lawyer who’s been there.