Episode 92: What To Do When You Can't Get What You Want
What do you do when you can’t get what you want?
You have a revenue goal that you’re clearly not going to meet.
A colleague got the big promotion you were hoping for.
The book you wanted to write isn’t going anywhere, and you’re rethinking whether you even want to finish it.
Listen to this week’s Life & Law Podcast to find out what to do and how to decide your next best steps.
Here’s What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode About What To Do When You Can’t Get What You Want:
- Why it’s important to meet yourself where you are (and what that means).
- Why pushing to work harder & make it happen (the go-to of just about every lawyer who ever existed) is probably the worst thing you can do.
- The 2 choices you have when you realize a goal isn’t achievable.
- How to regroup and determine your best next steps for course correcting.
- When it’s time to let go (and how do do that).
Want Strategic Support To Achieve The Things You Want In 2023?
Book a call with me >>>here to chat about how I can help.
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!