Episode 53: Why You Need To Work In & On Your Business
Do you know the difference between working IN your business and working ON your business?
No? You need to.
Regardless of whether you’re in private practice or in-house, it’s important for you to do both if you want to succeed. Especially if you want your own book of business and/or want to become part of leadership (within your company or firm).
Join me in today’s episode to learn all about what it means to work in your business vs. on your business, and how to start ensuring that you do both.
In Today’s Episode About Working In & On Your Business, You’ll Learn:
- The difference between working in your business and working on your business.
- Why most lawyers tend to ignore ON the business activities to their detriment.
- How to prioritize ON the business activities without it taking up too much of your precious time.
Simplify Your On The Business Activities To Elevate Your Law Practice (Not Stress Levels)
Are you a partner, shareholder or of counsel attorney looking to exponentially grow your book of business while keeping things balanced? If you’re ready for results like these (of past clients):
- Getting your book of business over $1MM.
- Increasing revenues by $200,000+ (in less than a year).
- Transforming business development from an overwhelming time suck into something you actually enjoy (and are consistent with).
- Starting a new side-business that feeds work into your legal practice.
Applications will be closing soon, so don’t delay!
[Got questions? Email me at email@example.com.]
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!