Episode 1: Introduction to the Life & Law Podcast
SUBSCRIBEBe sure to subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!
My approach to life and law has been shaped throughout my experiences. And it will have an effect on what I choose to cover in the Life & Law Podcast (and how I cover each topic).
That’s why – in this introductory episode – I’m sharing with you a little bit of my background. You’ll learn more about me and what to expect moving forward.
Here’s What You’ll Learn In the Life & Law Podcast Welcome Episode:
- The reasons behind why I chose to be a lawyer (and why I knew that’s what I wanted from a VERY young age).
- Why – just 5 years into my legal career – I was almost ready to give up.
- How I went from being on the edge of burnout to LOVING my practice (with a balanced lifestyle + a profitable book of business).
- The reason I left my legal career behind.
- What’s in store for this podcast moving forward.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Rate, Review & Subscribe
“SO SO SO happy I landed on this podcast!”
<<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing the show. It will help me support more people — like you — succeed in both life and law.
All you have to do is click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select “Write a Review”. And if you haven’t already subscribed to the podcast, hit the subscribe button.
Get The Life & Law Roadmap
Proven strategies that work. . . from a lawyer who’s been there.