Episode 57: Are You Curious Enough?
Are you curious enough?
I had a conversation with a dear friend a month or so back who’s incredibly successful but admitted he’s bored. Which got me thinking about all the lawyers I’ve known who have complained of something similar…
- Doing the same or similar work for years.
- No longer excited about their work (or the law).
- Just going through the motions until retirement.
What I’ve come to realize is that, no matter how long you’ve practiced, there’s always more to learn. And no reason to feel bored.
The key is to reengage the curiosity you once had. You know, that thing you had an abundance of as a child (and likely annoyed your parents and teachers with).
Here’s What’s Covered In Are You Curious Enough?
- The link between curiosity and happiness (something us lawyers definitely need more of).
- How being curious will make you a better lawyer.
- Tips for reengaging the curiosity that’s already within you.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Business Masterminds For Lawyers (Episode #15)
- Want To Increase Your Influence At Work? (Episode #54)
Life & Law Roadmap
Become A Happily Successful Lawyer
Get the tested-and-proven 5-step approach to transform from emotionally exhausted to confidently in control so that you can succeed in BOTH law and life.
These are the exact strategies I used to go from burned out to balanced while building a $2.5MM book of business (and if I could do it, so can you).
Download the Life & Law Roadmap >>>here.
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!