Episode 54: Want To Increase Your Influence At Work?
Want to make a bigger impact through your work while increasing fulfillment and happiness? You’ll want to increase your influence at work.
But… how do you do that? Especially if you currently have zero influence. That’s what we’re digging into today.
The truth is that anyone can become more influential at work. And it doesn’t happen by waiting until you’ve achieved some special level of success. You become more influential and successful by taking action (starting now).
Join me today for exactly what to do.
In Today’s Episode About How To Increase Your Influence At Work, You’ll:
- Get my top 10 tips for how to become more influential at work (no matter what level you’re currently at).
- Learn my #1 way to gain more influence even as an introvert (because it’s not about speaking out or making waves, but listening more).
- Discover why gaining influence starts with your mentality and the approach you choose to take (not going out on a limb to take big action).
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Why You Need To Put Yourself First, Not Your Clients (Episode #33)
- Give Yourself Permission (Episode #46 – the concept of failing-forward is discussed in this episode)
Get Your Free Copy of the Life & Law Roadmap
To Go From Emotionally Exhausted To Confidently In Control
Grab your FREE copy of the Life & Law Roadmap for 5 easy-to-implement steps I used to transform from burned out to balanced (and then build a $2.5MM+ practice). It’s time to become a happily successful lawyer.
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!