Episode 46: Give Yourself Permission
I wanted to end this year and begin the new one on an inspirational note. In today’s episode, I want to convince you to give yourself permission to go all-in on YOU this next year. It’s the only way to fully live (and achieve the things you want).
This is only partly about goal achievement. Yes, you must do this if you want to achieve big things. But it’s more than that.
When you give yourself permission to do the things we cover in today’s episode, life feels more fun and fulfilling. Which is what I want most for you.
In Give Yourself Permission, We Cover:
- The lessons I learned when I battled cancer – and why that matters for YOU.
- Why you don’t need to be the best (or even good) at everything.
- How needing to know the answer(s) holds you back.
- How (and why) to start failing-forward.
- Why NOT to suppress your emotions, but instead use them to your benefit (yes, really).
Ready To Give Yourself Permission To Go All-In On Your Legal Practice?
Transform your big dreams for your practice into big achievements by joining my limited VIP experience. Learn more about the Give Yourself A Sucess Edge VIP Intensive >>>here.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Changing Priorities (Episode #21)
- How To Deal With Uncomfortable Feelings (Episode #28)
- It’s Okay To Feel Fear, Don’t Let It Stop You (Episode #30)
- How To Stop Procrastinating: 5 Hidden Causes of Procrastination (Episode #5)
- How To Get Unstuck In Your Career (Episode #6)
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!