Episode 43: Avoid These 5 Goal-Setting Mistakes
It’s the time of year to start thinking about your goals for next year. But before doing that, be sure NOT to make some common goal-setting mistakes (that I see A LOT in my coaching).
Which is why I’m covering common goal setting mistakes that can lead you to…
- set to the wrong goals for yourself (yes, there’s such a thing) and/or
- feel unmotivated part-way through the year (making it hard to achieve your goal).
So, let’s set you up for success in the new year by learning about these common goal-setting mistakes and how to fix them. Because you deserve to go big AND achieve big next year.
In Avoid These 5 Goal-Setting Mistakes, You’ll Learn:
- The #1 worst goal-setting mistake and a super simple exercise to fix it (seriously, this is a biggie because it so often leads you to a place you don’t want to be).
- Why setting SMART goals are so important (and how to do that).
- How to set goals that are BIG enough (yet not too big), and why it’s so important to know how to do this.
- How to set the exact right measurement criteria for your goals.
- The secret goal-setting ingredient to make goal achievement easier.
And, if you’re ready to achieve BIG things next year (and not just dream big), be sure to check out the Give Yourself A Success Edge VIP Intensive >>> here. There are limited spots available and this offer is limited in time (so be sure to grab your spot before they’re all gone).
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- How To Motivate Yourself To Achieve Your Goals (Episode #25: The 5-Why Technique)
- How To Deal With Uncomfortable Feelings (Episode #28)
- It’s Okay To Feel Fear, Don’t Let It Stop You (Episode #30)
Ready To Go BIG In 2022 (Not Just Dream Big)?
The Give Yourself A Success Edge VIP Intensive is for purpose-driven lawyers ready to transform your big dreams for your practice into big achievements
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!