Episode 43: Avoid These 5 Goal-Setting Mistakes
It’s the time of year to start thinking about your goals for next year. But before doing that, be sure NOT to make some common goal-setting mistakes (that I see A LOT in my coaching).
Which is why I’m covering common goal setting mistakes that can lead you to…
- set to the wrong goals for yourself (yes, there’s such a thing) and/or
- feel unmotivated part-way through the year (making it hard to achieve your goal).
So, let’s set you up for success in the new year by learning about these common goal-setting mistakes and how to fix them. Because you deserve to go big AND achieve big next year.
In Avoid These 5 Goal-Setting Mistakes, You’ll Learn:
- The #1 worst goal-setting mistake and a super simple exercise to fix it (seriously, this is a biggie because it so often leads you to a place you don’t want to be).
- Why setting SMART goals are so important (and how to do that).
- How to set goals that are BIG enough (yet not too big), and why it’s so important to know how to do this.
- How to set the exact right measurement criteria for your goals.
- The secret goal-setting ingredient to make goal achievement easier.
And, if you’re ready to achieve BIG things next year (and not just dream big), be sure to check out the Give Yourself A Success Edge VIP Intensive >>> here. There are limited spots available and this offer is limited in time (so be sure to grab your spot before they’re all gone).
Ready To Go BIG In 2022 (Not Just Dream Big)?
The Give Yourself A Success Edge VIP Intensive is for purpose-driven lawyers ready to transform your big dreams for your practice into big achievements
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!