Episode 125: Increase Your Client Development ROI (By 30%+)
Want to grow your law practice but have trouble figuring out what to do and how to fit it into the limited time you have?
I’ve got you covered because today we’re going through my 5-part business development framework that will help you narrow down your options and choose the best strategies for you and your business.
The end result is more consistency using strategies you actually enjoy. Even more importantly is that you’ll improve your client development ROI.
Here’s What You’ll Learn In How To Grow Your Law Practice:
- My 5-part client development framework for growing your law practice without stress or overwhelm (that will improve your return on investment of time, energy and money).
- How to narrow down all the things you could do into a simple business development strategy that gets results.
- The rule-of-thumb for picking the right client development strategies that will produce a better ROI.
- The secret to enjoying business development (and being more consistent).
- The most important thing you can do for yourself that will reap the biggest rewards (hint: support yourself in 2 key ways).
Ready To Grow Your Law Practice Without Growing Stress Or Overwhelm?
Doors to ELEVATE Business Growth Mastermind for Attorneys are OPEN. Inside this one-of-a-kind opportunity, you’ll get unyielding support of peers on a similar journey AND expert guidance tailored to suit your specific needs and desires.
Here are some of the results of past clients:
- A $200,000+ increase in originations from the prior year.
- Starting a side-business (that feeds into the legal side).
- Building a strong referral network that regularly sends clients your way.
- A 30% increase in revenue growth.
- Getting over the $1MM growth (and counting).
And it’s not just about increasing clients and revenues (because don’t you want more than that?).
Here’s what current and past members have to say about their experience:
“I’m finally in control of my practice, doing more of what I love to do (which doesn’t even feel like work).” – Monica Narvaez
“The intimidation factor that had been holding me back from doing business development was eliminated. Business development is no longer an ambiguous concept. I now have real-world strategies I can implement immediately.” – Kate Reid
“The connection that happened within the group is what I wanted and needed to do the things that were uncomfortable yet necessary to move forward on my big business goals.” – Lauren Handel
“The #1 thing I got out of the Mastermind is the confidence to effectively communicate what I do and the value I bring without feeling disingenuous or salesy. No more downplaying my successes. Instead, I own them and feel good about it.” – Kristin Williams
Ready for all of the above? Learn more and apply now >>>here.
NOTE: This is an application-only process. The group is curated to include the right mix and fit of attorneys.
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!