Episode 89: Three Common Business Development Challenges
Let’s be real: it’s hard to devote time to business development. And there’s no guaranty your business development efforts will pay off, making it even harder to devote the time.
But ask yourself whether these things are true or whether they’re just excuses your brain has devised to not spend the time on something that’s challenging and outside of your comfort zone.
Join me and guest expert Marianne Lee to get to the bottom of why business development always ends up last on your plate and how to overcome the most common business development challenges lawyers face.
Your practice depends on it.
In How To Overcome The 3 Most Common Business Development Challenges Lawyers Face, You’ll Learn:
- Why it’s never too early to focus on business development (and how to get started even as a junior lawyer).
- The mindset shift you must make to grow your business the way you want.
- Why time isn’t really your problem (and what is).
- How to reframe selling so it feels good to you (and you can sell effectively).
- The ONE thing to change when networking to increase both your confidence and effectiveness.
Ready To Set Big Goals For 2023?
Join me for a FREE goal-setting workshop (held via Zoom) to set 2023 goals that get you and your practice where you want to be.
About Marianne Lee
Marianne Lee is a Certified Professional Coach and the Director of Development Programming at Offit Kurman, an AmLaw 200 firm.
Marianne provides business development training and coaching to attorneys in all stages of their careers, bridging together her vast knowledge of legal marketing/business development and her professional development experience.
Connect with Marianne:
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!