Episode 122: Every Lawyer Should Let Go Of This 1 Belief (All-Or-Nothing Thinking)
Do you suffer from all-or-nothing thinking? If you ever find yourself saying or thinking…
- Failure is not an option,
- I must achieve everything (usually within a short timeframe) or I’ve failed, and/or
- This must be perfect (or else it’s %&*#).
… Then you are.
And you’re not alone. In fact, it’s a common way of thinking for us attorneys.
You might think all-or-nothing thinking is what has enabled you to go all-in, push yourself harder and get great results. But I’m here to tell you that’s likely not true. And it’s working against you.
Join me inside the podcast to find out why it isn’t helping you at all (but is hurting you) and how to start overcoming it.
Here’s What Every Lawyer Should Let Go Of This 1 Belief Will Teach You:
- Why all-or-nothing thinking isn’t actually helping you the way you think (and how it’s holding you back from being your best and fulfilling your fullest potential).
- How this mindset makes you feel stuck (even though you’re not).
- The 3 biggest benefits of letting go of this mentality (and why you’ll achieve more, faster once you let go).
Want To Build A Values-Based Practice That Supports The Lifestyle You Want (Without Stress, Anxiety Or Overthinking)?
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!