Episode 3: What Is Work Life Balance (And How Do You Get It)?
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!
Work life balance seems to be elusive for most lawyers. And in my experience, many believe that it’s just not possible.
Why is that? And what (if anything) can be done about it?
Today, we’re talking about what work life balance really is (hint: it’s not what you think). And why redefining it properly will lead you to a more balanced life.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- 2 common work life balance misunderstandings that have you focusing on all the wrong things.
- How to use the most common complaints of those suffering from poor work life balance as a roadmap for redefining it properly.
- Why balance isn’t found but created (more easily than you think).
- The 3 keys to creating a balanced life (yes, even as a lawyer and without settling for less). [I like to call these the 3 P’s.]
You’ll walk away with a much better understanding around what work life balance really is and how to create it for yourself.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Episode 1: Introduction to the Life & Law Podcast
- Episode 2: The Truth About Lawyer Stress
- Life & Law Roadmap To Succeed In BOTH Life & Law
Lawyer Career Coaching + Business Consulting From A Lawyer Who’s Been There
Let go of doing it all. Trust your instincts again. Keep things simple. Build the legal career you really want. To succeed in BOTH life and law.
Go here to learn how Heather can help you through her 1:1 career coaching/consulting and group masterminds.
Rate, Review & Subscribe
“SO SO SO happy I landed on this podcast!”
<<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing the show. It will help me support more people — like you — succeed in both life and law.
All you have to do is click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select “Write a Review”. And if you haven’t already subscribed to the podcast, hit the subscribe button.
P.S. Got an idea for the show? Have a question you’d like me to answer? Let me know what topics/questions you’d like covered in future episodes here.
Get The Life & Law Roadmap
Simple strategies that work. . . from a lawyer who’s been there.