Episode 105: Why Care About SEO?
Why care about SEO (search engine optimization) as an attorney? You already have so many things to worry about, this feels like yet one more irrelevant thing to try to keep up with.
The problem? If you want to be found online, search engine optimization isn’t just important, it’s necessary.
That’s why I brought an expert onto the show today. Join me and my guest (Annette Choti) to learn why to care about SEO and how to get started.
Here’s What You’ll Learn In Why Care About SEO:
- The big reasons SEO matters for ALL private practice lawyers and law firms.
- Why branding is an important aspect to SEO.
- The question you need to ask yourself when creating your brand.
- What to start doing for your own SEO (if not ready to hire someone else to do it for you).
- What questions to ask when hiring a digital marketing agency.
- How to measure your results (and know whether your digital marketing agency is providing real value).
About Annette Choti
Annette Choti is an attorney with over two decades of legal experience. After leaving the law, she worked for several large digital marketing agencies. Ultimately, she created Law Quill to demystify the SEO and digital marketing process for law firms, and to help them grow online.
Annette is a Christian, wife to an amazing husband, and mom to an incredible daughter. She is a sci-fi/fantasy geek who loves Lord of the Rings, Doctor Who, Star Trek (TNG!), and Battlestar Galactica.
Annette is proud to help law firms throughout the United States and Canada grow online (and gain more clients!) through legally accurate & ethically compliant digital marketing and content.
Follow & Connect With Annette at:
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!