Episode 82: Why Thought Leadership Is Important
Thought leadership is an important component to business development you don’t want to overlook. That’s why I’m bringing Jay Harrington onto the podcast today.
Join us to learn the importance of thought leadership for ALL lawyers (even in-house attorneys).
One of the reasons I love having guests on the podcast is for the wisdom gained through their stories. And today Jay doesn’t disappoint. Listen to also learn some important burnout lessons.
Here’s What You’ll Learn In Why Thought Leadership Is Important:
- Exactly what thought leadership is (and why it doesn’t have to be as time consuming you you’d think).
- How regular content creation improves your visibility and credibility.
- How to make your time investment worthwhile by creating a feedback loop.
- Tips for how to get started and save time.
- Why burnout might have less to do with your firm, hours billed or outside circumstances than you think.
Ready To Create Your Next Level of Success + Impact
By building the law practice you actually want?
Check out how ELEVATE Attorney Business Mastermind can help >>>here.
About Jay Harrington
Jay Harrington is a legal marketing consultant, coach, law firm trainer, and published author. He helps his clients define strong market positioning, develop effective thought-leadership strategies, gain visibility through public relations, and generate new business through the execution of marketing tactics.
Here’s how to find out more about and connect with Jay:
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!