Episode 58: The #1 Question To Ask Yourself Every Day
Today we’re covering the #1 question to ask yourself every day that will help you embrace change and make courageous decisions. So that you can fulfill your fullest potential instead of being held back thinking…
- “This is the way things are.”
- “It’s always been done this way.”
This type of thinking is common. And not your fault.
Your brain is pre-wired to think this way. Once upon a time, humans needed to go with the crowd and be risk-averse. But it’s no longer necessary (and is actually holding you back).
Thankfully, you can challenge this thinking.
Discover how to overcome this type of thinking by asking yourself just 1 simple question daily. So that you can live a more courageous, fulfilling life.
Here’s What You’ll Learn Today:
- The reason so many lawyers feel like they’re just barely surviving.
- How to live life more fully by asking 1 simple question every day.
- Why asking this 1 question is about retaking control of your life + career.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- How To Choose To Be Happy (Episode #56)
- Are You Curious Enough? (Episode #57)
Ready For Success In Both Law & Life Without The Stress?
Sign up for your free Breakthrough Consultation to chat with me about how to create success from the inside-out (on your terms) >>>here.
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!