Episode 126: You're Ready When You Choose To Be
Does fear of change hold you back from growing your practice, going out on your own, or something else (you’ve long had on your mind but haven’t yet done anything about)?
Maybe you believe you’re not yet ready (and will be one day in the future).
You might have specific reasons for waiting. Maybe there are some things you feel you must first do before getting started.
But are these truly required or could you get started now, and it’s mostly fear holding you back?
It’s hard to know the answer.
Today we’re going to talk about how to know whether it’s time for a change OR whether you’re supposed to wait. And how to overcome the fear of change so that it doesn’t hold you back.
Here’s What You’ll Learn In You’re Ready When You Choose To Be:
- Why it’s okay to have a fear of change (because it need not hold you back from making changes to your practice and life).
- How to shift your mindset around change and get comfortable with starting before you feel ready.
- The questions for determining whether you’re ready to get started now or need to wait.
Are You A Partner/Shareholder, Of Counsel Or Senior Attorney Ready To Exponentially Grow Your Business?
In invite you to apply for ELEVATE Attorney Business Growth Mastermind, my uniquely designed mastermind for attorneys who want to increase income and impact without burning out.
Here are the top 3 things current ELEVATE participants say they got from ELEVATE:
- A clear roadmap for how to achieve their big business goals (in any economic environment).
- A perfect combo-pack of concrete strategies tailored to their specific needs coupled with mindset coaching that maximized their ROI.
- Support that challenged them to leave their comfort zone and a safe space for sharpening their ideas.
Ready for all of the above? Learn more and apply now >>>here.
NOTE: This is an application-only process. The group is curated to include the right mix and fit of attorneys.
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!