Episode 47: A Goal-Planning System (To Achieve What You Want)
You’ve taken time to intentionally set your goals for the year but… what should your next steps be? Is there a goal planning process that will help you stay committed, focused and motivated as you go?
And what if you need to pivot? How do you even determine when that’s needed? That’s what we’re getting into today.
In today’s episode of the Life & Law Podcast, I’m sharing a proven (and super simple) goal planning and mapping framework that handles all of the above so that you can successfully achieve the goals you’ve set for yourself.
In Today’s Goal Planning Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to leverage your strengths to increase your goal achievement success rate.
- Why motivation wanes quickly for most people (and how to overcome that plus stay focused throughout the year using Step #2).
- The simple thing that will increase your odds of taking action throughout the year (and help you know when/how to pivot if needed).
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Avoid These 5 Goal Setting Mistakes (Episode #43)
- My #1 Secret Ingredient To Accomplish Your Goals (Episode #44)
- Don’t Set A New Year’s Resolution, Do This Instead (Episode #45)
- Give Yourself Permission (To Succeed In the New Year) (Episode #46)
Ready To Achieve The Big Dreams You Have For Your Practice?
Check out the Business Accelerator VIP Day. It’s designed for purpose-driven lawyers ready to take ownership of your practice and make the income (and impact) you want this year and beyond.
We’ll clarify your business goals, identify your strengths-based strategies and create a simple action plan that’s easy to implement and stay consistent with throughout the year.
Plus, you’ll get VIP support from yours truly.
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!