Episode 9: How To Be Productive Part 1 (A Productive Mindset)
Want to be more productive? Okay, maybe that’s a dumb question because just about everyone I know wants to be as productive as possible. That’s why today marks the first of a 2-part series on how to be productive.
But first a question. . . Have you ever asked yourself why you want to be more productive?
Maybe you want to get more done or just want to feel like you’ve accomplished something at the end of each day.
But is that what’s really driving your desire to be as productive as you can? I don’t think so.
In my experience, the driving force behind wanting to be productive is a desire to be able to do more of whatever it is that YOU want to be doing.
It’s a prioritization issue. And yet most of what you find when googling how to be productive are time management hacks and strategies for how not to get distracted.
Although those things are important, the truth is that productivity starts with proper prioritization. There’s just one problem: prioritization is a struggle for most people.
The good news is that it need not be such a struggle. The key is to have the right mindset (a productive mindset). And that’s what today’s Life & Law Podcast Episode is all about.
In Today’s Episode About How To Be Productive, You’ll Learn:
- Why the foundation to being productive is your mentality.
- Why prioritization is so hard for so many (and what to do about that).
- How to say no, push things off and delegate with ease.
Today isn’t just about how to be productive, but will help you develop a productive mindset that empowers you to prioritize the right things.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Life & Law Episode 1 (My Story)
- Life & Law Episode 6: How to Get Unstuck
- How To Be Confident Again After Failure (Article)
- 10 Life Tips For How To Excel In Life (Article)
- 5 Effective Tools To Stop Living In Fear & Worry (Article)
- Life & Law Episode 3 (What Is Work Life Balance And How Do You Get It?)
- Article: How To Say No Without Feeling Guilt (Step-By-Step Instructions)
- Guide To De-Stress & Build a Resilient Mind (a/k/a 5-Minute Stress Solutions)
Give Feedback, Rate, Review & Subscribe
“SO SO SO happy I landed on this podcast!”
<<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing the show. It will help me support more people — like you — succeed in both life and law.
All you have to do is click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select “Write a Review”. And if you haven’t already subscribed to the podcast, hit the subscribe button.
P.S. Got an idea for the show? Have a question you’d like me to answer? Let me know what topics/questions you’d like covered in future episodes here.
Career Coaching + Business Consulting
Let go of doing it all. Trust your instincts again. Keep things simple. Build the legal career you really want. To succeed in BOTH life and law.
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!
Get The Life & Law Roadmap
Simple strategies that work. . . from a lawyer who’s been there.