Episode 11: Leading In Uncertain Times With Calm Self-Confidence
Subscribe now so that you don’t miss an episode!
If you want to be successful (both in life and law), then leading in uncertain times is a necessary skill to master. And the past year has shown us why that’s so important.
When asked to pick just ONE word to best describe the past year, most people say something like:
- Or something similar.
And although these words all come from a different viewpoint, there’s a common underlying theme. . . Uncertainty. The reason WHY the past year has felt this way is because of how uncertain everything has felt (and been).
Uncertainty creates a leadership gap. It’s disruptive, and uncovers how vulnerable we humans really are.
But there’s good news because it also creates an opportunity for bold leadership, which is why this week’s Life & Law Podcast tackles how to lead in uncertain times.
What You’ll Learn In Leading In Uncertain Times:
- Why good leaders accept uncertainty as a given.
- A 5-step framework for leading in uncertain times (with confidence).
- The #1 thing you need to let go of so that you can feel more in control (and how to empower your mind do this effectively).
- 3 easy ways to create more certainty when life feels especially uncertain.
This episode will teach you how to start leading with confidence (even in the face of uncertainty and disruption).
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Life & Law Episode 1 (My Story)
- How to Be Productive Part 1 (A Productive Mindset) – Life & Law Episode 9
- How to Be Productive Part 2 (Prioritizing To Do Less, Achieve More) – Life & Law Episode 10
- Mindfulness For Stress Prevention (Life & Law Episode 7)
- How To Get Unstuck (Life & Law Episode 6)
- FREE GUIDE to De-Stress & Create a Resilient Mind
Career Coaching + Business Consulting
Let go of doing it all. Trust your instincts again. Keep things simple. Build the legal career you really want. To succeed in BOTH life and law.
Give Feedback, Rate, Review & Subscribe
“SO SO SO happy I landed on this podcast!”
<<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing the show. It will help me support more people — like you — succeed in both life and law.
All you have to do is click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select “Write a Review”. And if you haven’t already subscribed to the podcast, hit the subscribe button.
P.S. Got an idea for the show? Have a question you’d like me to answer? Let me know what topics/questions you’d like covered in future episodes here.
Get The Life & Law Roadmap
Simple strategies that work. . . from a lawyer who’s been there.